I hate it when I'm right.
This is about it when it comes to the jabs for me, since we're now at the point that you can pull a Hillary Clinton: "At this point, what difference does it make?"
For those who took it out of stupidity, coercion, to belong or whatever: Too bad, so sad.
To those who used their heads and deduced that between the lack of long-term longitudinal data (zero) and known, documented risks along with deliberate sandbagging by the our government and media of all sorts in reporting the bad effects that rapidly showed up, including deaths, they've made up their minds. All we have left there is whether, if attempted to be coerced instead of cajoled, they will consider that attempted murder and destroy not only the person coercing them but everything that individual loves as well, living or not.
You can only die once and only be damned once too. Once either happens its a very liberating thing; you now are simply evaluating whether you're going to let some SOB get away with it or whether he or she is going to Hell in front of you, even if only by a few minutes.
I am not linking source papers in this treatise, so don't ask -- go do the looking yourself this time. I've done it for a year and a half and, frankly, you still let these ghouls mask your kids, demand you stay home and then con you into taking jabs they lied about, let them lie about "no effective treatments" and deliberately not make reasonable inquiry as regard adverse effects of the jabs despite there being plenty of scientific evidence published before they were rolled out. I'm laying out facts here; the science is, at this point, old enough and visible enough that if you gave a crap there would have been a revolt months ago.
A real one, not some LARPers crap. If 500,000 corpses aren't enough what is?
If you remember very early on we knew that ventilators didn't work. In fact we knew before Trump's HHS issued their order that paid (and still pays; the Biden administration just extended the "emergency" authorizing it) hospitals nearly $40,000 to shove a tube down your throat. Trump then upped the ante by ordering tens of thousands of them under the DPA, despite the data being on the table that they were worthless. That was a deliberate act that was all about the money -- damn those who were killed. This nation sat back and allowed that to happen, and still is allowing it 18 months later.
Not long after, when the first few dead were autopsied, we found out why: Covid-19, when it goes badly, is not just a viral, inflammatory disease. It causes thrombosis (clotting) in various organs, most-particularly the lungs. That's what kills you most of the time.
The "spike unit" that the jabs are all constructed around, it has developed, something known to the NIH and the pharmaceutical companies before Covid-19 was claimed to exist in January of 2020. There is a transfer agreement from the NIH to a university dated prior to that time, and some evidence that the exact spike configuration found in Covid-19 was being discussed in scientific papers long before that. How can you have a scientific discussion, write papers on and transfer technology related to something that isn't known to exist yet? Fauci was grilled on this the other day by Congress, asked directly if the spike in Covid-19 was identical to that in said paper, and refused to answer with a yes or no. He knows damn well what the answer is and if he lied that would be proved perjury and a criminal offense. If he tells the truth then the etiology of Covid-19 is conclusively known to wildly pre-date the so-called "discovery" and now we must start asking all sorts of other questions; said questions degenerate very rapidly into criminal culpability on the part of many including a whole bunch of people right here in the US. Fauci looked very nervous in that hearing -- exactly like a man who has been caught bull****ting since the start, there's a half-million bodies piled up as a result and his neck is itching.
When the jab trials started, in short, we knew that severe disease from Covid-19 was primarily a thrombotic event. We also knew that roughly 80% of the population had decent if not excellent resistance and would get nothing more than a mild or moderate cold or flu from it. That proof goes all the way back to Diamond Princess. Hell, a couple reasonably well-known to me got hit by the 'Ro in the early months, both elderly and quite morbid. He was dead in five days while she never even sneezed, a flat impossibility for two people who are married and sleeping with each other if everyone is susceptible as we were told. We investigated and learned why that has repeatedly happened; the science was published in June, peer-reviewed by September and published in Nature -- long before the first jab went into the first arm. These are facts.
We also knew, from decades of trying, that coronavirus vaccines had always failed in the past.
We deliberately did not look at the thrombotic profile of the trial participants in the vaccines; specifically, we did not pull d-Dimer and troponin tests (both cheap) on the participants before the jab, and then sequentially on intervals (e.g. 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks) to detect whether we were in fact inducing damage similar to the disease. The drugmakers did not look because quite-obviously they did not want to know; if that showed up in the trials in any sort of statistically relevant percentage of the enrollees it would have instantly shut down the trials and freaked out the thousands in said trials who put themselves at risk. I remind you that in September of 2020 the first scientific paper was published indicating that the "Spike" was quite possibly the direct cause of the serious damage and virtually all Covid-19 deaths. Several papers followed starting in December of 2020, prior to mass-distribution of the jabs, confirming that the spike was directly capable of causing pathology -- that is, severe damage -- without the rest of the virus being present at all.
Failing to halt the roll-out to prove that the vaccines, which all cause production of said spike in your body, would not cause the same effects was criminally insane and grossly negligent given the science at the time. This was not an "accident" since the studies were published and known -- it was deliberate blindness undertaken in the interest of speed and money before human safety and indeed human life.
We also were told that the jabs produced a "robust" antibody response, which, on the data, is true. What either wasn't looked at, or was known and intentionally not discussed is that the sequencing of IgA/IgM/IgG in a vaccinated person was wrong for someone who had no immune system knowledge prior to vaccination. This is now out in the public, at least on a preliminary basis, and it shows that the jab adverse effects may in fact be a form of ADE! If so that's extremely bad. The original studies either developed this information and it was hidden or they deliberately did not look; what we do know is that it was not run down.
Now there's potentially worse evidence showing up that the jabs may be destroying existing coronavirus T-cell recognition. That, if confirmed, is profound because natural infection preferentially builds "N" protein T-cell reactivity. The spike on a coronavirus evades immune recognition; that's how you get infected in the first place. That more-severe infections had higher IgG antibody titers to the spike would appear counter-intuitive (after all, you'd think the more-severe the infection the less your immune system was able to respond) but it makes sense once you realize what's going on with a severe infection; you are in fact having a thrombotic problem caused by the spike, and thus you get the higher titer.
That should have raised all sorts of eyebrows and alarms in that it strongly implies that all the vaccine formulations were at best backward and at worst directly harmful but, again, it didn't.
So what we have at this point appears to be the following:
- The jabs are quite worthless in preventing either infection or transmission. We knew that after Diamond Princess 80% of the population, approximately, was resistant before Covid showed up and either couldn't get infected at all or if they did had almost no ill effects. There were multiple instances of couples where one person got a symptomatic case and the other did not get infected at all despite being quarantined together in a 10x10 room for a month. That means if you have 10% of a vaccinated population that gets symptomatically infected when the base risk of symptomatic infection is 20% at best the jabs are 50% effective in preventing infection and transmission, and perhaps less than that. So much for the "95%+" claims; that was always bull**** and now we have widely-diverse proof from all over the world that the jabs are non-sterilizing and thus effectively worthless in preventing infection and transmission of Covid. The entire premise of "protecting others" by getting vaccinated against Covid-19 is now scientifically known to be complete and utter bull****.
- There is now emerging evidence of another mutation against which the jabs are almost entirely worthless. Expect the fear porn to get cranked on that soon even though for infected and recovered persons who are not vaccinated they remain almost entirely immune to that mutation just like all the others. Even worse is that the data includes some people who recovered and then were stupid enough to take the jab anyway and it increased their risk of symptomatic disease over the other cohort which recovered and did not get vaccinated. In other words they didn't get more protection by taking the shot after recovery they destroyed a large part of their existing protection, specifically, existing nucleocapsid recognition. I have warned people repeatedly of this exact risk; there was never any scientific evidence that the jabs were useful if you had previously been infected and now we factually know they're harmful. This is a very strong marker of what is called "OAS" ("Original Antigenic Sin") or ADE as described scientifically above as to mechanism. It looks to be very real and accelerating as mutation continues. The "vaccinated" symptomatic case line should be expected to cross over the "unvaccinated" line soon as mutation never stops and if it does all Hell will break loose as the shots will actually make symptomatic infection and thus transmission more likely compared against unvaccinated persons.
- The jabs may continue to provide some protection against severe and fatal disease from Covid-19 specifically but the duration of that protection is unknown. If you're at severe risk then on this basis they may be a good bargain. I say may rather than "is" for the below reasons which, if they turn out to be true in your case means on balance you got ****ed more than protected, and now they're a bad deal for basically everyone. We do not yet know the answers to the other questions but they are on the table and were deliberately not investigated before we jabbed 150 million Americans. Some if not all of this was discoverable if anyone cared to look during the summer and fall 2020 trials, but nobody looked on purpose.
- There is evidence that roughly half of all persons jabbed may show evidence of clotting disorders caused by the jabs. Whether this is temporary or does permanent damage is not known. It explains, however, the heart attacks, cardiomylitis, strokes and cognitive changes (e.g. microclotting in the brain) shortly after being jabbed. I remind you that the "associated but not proved cause" death rate from these jabs is running roughly four hundred times on a per-million-persons jabbed that of the flu shot -- and climbing. The bad news is that endothelial damage of this sort may well be permanent. It also raises the very real risk of PAH if some of that damage is in the lungs; there is no non-invasive way to know and by the time you become symptomatic for that your heart has been critically damaged. To be fair some small percentage of people naturally infected get the same sort of damage but to risk same from infection which is not certain is different than taking that risk on a certain basis from being jabbed. This could have been quantified before the EUAs were granted as a trivial test would have disclosed the problem in the Phase 1 and 2 trials and was not done or explored. Given that by summer of 2020 we knew how Covid killed people that failure is only reasonably characterized as intentional.
- There is now evidence that the jabs destroy some part of your existing immune system T-cell recognition, replacing it with "spike" recognition. The scope and impact of that is not yet known but the potential impact is horrifying. The induced spike recognition is Covid-19 specific and, we now know, mutationally specific at least in part. What is destroyed is not specific to either Covid or mutation and therefore what you destroyed was almost-certainly worth more than what you gained. This looks very much like "OAS" and the bad news is that it may well impact across other coronaviruses such as OC43. If that proves up then the increase in susceptibility to severe disease on balance and in whole from circulating viruses has been increased rather than decreased by getting jabbed.
All of this has come to light in about a year from the first trials of these vaccines.
I remind you that it usually takes 10 years or so to qualify a vaccine. These sort of risks are why it takes 10 years and, let us not forget, coronavirus vaccines have been tried in the past and have universally failed, either due to adverse effects (including OAS and ADE) or they simply proved to be worthless over time with the virus evading them. That was the history against which these jabs were developed and that we had the arrogance to believe we had magically overcome that which nature had previously thwarted without multi-year evidence may well wind up proving to be one of the most stupid undertakings ever in medicine and public health.
Yet even with this data now on the table the manufacturers are demanding "expedited" full approval reviews!
Oh, and don't start with "well, its knocking down the incidence of infections." Is it really?
How is it that India has seen a 90% collapse in case rates with only 6% of their population vaccinated?
It clearly wasn't the vaccine over there, was it? Gee, maybe its Farr's Law that caused that. Just like the infection rate here in the US peaked and was falling before we had any meaningful vaccinated immunity. That which happens before you do something cannot have been caused by the something.
This also bears on the current case rate. Look at last summer; seasonality is real.
We'll see how bad #JabbersRemorse gets in the coming months, and whether the 150 million Americans who took the jab thus far decide they made a good decision or a critically bad one that winds up blowing up in their face -- and if the latter, what those who get screwed, which is about half the adult population at this point, decide to do about it when it comes to those who deliberately failed to investigate what we knew were serious risks that needed to be excluded.
Those who are true believers cannot be reached at this point since they've already committed to their course of action. As a result I see no further point in writing on this in the general sense, and thus probably won't.
Right up until I wave the "Told You So" flag sometime around late fall, assuming the pattern holds.