1. Freeze all treasuries held by the PRC & PRC's Belgium (and other) proxies.
2. All interest due on the treasuries get paid into a CFTW fund (China f#cked the world fund) used to stabilize the US/ROW economies.
3. Withdraw from the WHO & UN immediately and permanently.
4. Order the UN out of the United States. The building will transfer to the CFTW.org
5. Withdraw from the WTO immediately and permanently. No MFN status for China in other trade deals. Hong Kong no longer has special trade status.
6. Establish an official American embassy in Taiwan. A new $240 million embassy building was just built, so easy to do. (This one is tricky as the USA may have to defend Taiwan if China tries anything). American FAA agrees/allows China Airlines (Taiwan) to Change its name to Taiwan Airlines.
7. Cancel all China immigration visas if family is CCP.
8. Cancel all China student visas if family is CCP.
9. Order that all American companies that still do business in China will have a special import tax. Additionally, any other country that still does business with China can not trade with the USA. (Thailand - rice/Germany - cars/high tech/etc.)
10. Allow Australians, Japanese & Indians to have better/longer visas and student access to the USA.
11. All USA assets of PRC CCP members seized and the money goes into the CFTW fund.
12. Any joint space/life science/P3-P4 labs/other cooperation voided.
13. When the CCP is out of power and a new rule of law government takes over, all above declarations can be open to discussion. Step one would be to create an organization to monitor viruses from China more closely (because its a sh#thole and bound to happen again)
That's a start off the top of my head (main purpose is to destroy the CCP) ~ Maybe have another type of banking agreement for global use of USD as currency ~ (more dollars printed, but inflation is checked by more countries using USD?). What to do about the need for primary dealers (NYFED/JPM) to buy treasuries/avoid nirp i don't have any ideas about besides forcing bankrupted banks to fail. TBOAIFMEETA too big of an issue for me to even think about)
Interesting read (also, note that the 56/58 Asian flu morphed into the HK flu 10 years later, if you didn't know already): https://nypost.com/2020/05/16/why-life-w....