The Market Ticker
Rss Icon RSS available
Fact: There is no immunity or protection against The Law of Scoreboards.
Did you know: What the media does NOT want you to read is at https://market-ticker.org/nad.
You are not signed on; if you are a visitor please register for a free account!
The Market Ticker Single Post Display (Show in context)
Top Login FAQ Register Clear Cookie
User Info But But But.... (States CAN Stop Illegal Immigration); entered at 2023-01-19 10:18:07
Tickerguy
Posts: 192392
Registered: 2007-06-26
Yeah but not that @Winesorbet; if they did 90% of the problem would disappear overnight and the other 10% would be gang-bangers and I'm perfectly ok with shooting them immediately since that seems to be what they like to do already.

Last modified: 2023-01-19 10:18:45 by tickerguy

2023-01-19 10:18:07