The Market Ticker
Rss Icon RSS available
Fact: There is no immunity or protection against The Law of Scoreboards.
Did you know: What the media does NOT want you to read is at https://market-ticker.org/nad.
You are not signed on; if you are a visitor please register for a free account!
The Market Ticker Single Post Display (Show in context)
Top Login FAQ Register Clear Cookie
User Info DELIBERATE Ignorance And Death by 'Health Care'; entered at 2021-09-20 19:30:29
Georgi
Posts: 56
Registered: 2021-07-07
Follow the science, the German way: The Heidelberg University chief pathologist Peter Schirmacher raises concerns regarding the vaccines and suggests that more autopsies of people ending up dead within weeks from being vaccinated need to be done in order to find out the truth.
Sure enough politicians and administrator-scientists of the sorts like head of RKI (german CDC) jump in saying 'There is no evidence that the vaccines are causing this deaths. There is no need to do all those autopsies. '
Well obviously, this is the very way to find out - do the autopsies and determine the cause of death. They obviously don't want that! They know very well what the answer will be.
Now @Tickerguy says it's 99% greed. I agree, but this remdesevir/spike-only-vaccines/mRNA/no-early-treatment complete and utter f***ery is, I think, from the remaining 1% and it's pulled by the 0.01% folks. It's the same deliberate murder all over the world - can it really be only greed?

Some vaccine deaths are surely hidden in the unvaccinated covid deaths: Up until 2 weeks after the second shot one is counted as not vaccinated. If somebody ends up in the hospital within those 2 weeks there are good chances that the PCR test will come out positive as they will have the spike protein all over their bodies. So they will be counted as non-vaccinated covid patients. If they die, they are counted as unvaccinated covid deaths! I mean, covid trumps everything in the statistics - heart attacks, cancers and so on, in the sense if one dies of some condition and is also being tested positive for covid it is counted as a covid death. So they surely apply this also for the vaccine side effects.
2021-09-20 19:30:29