2021 NY Resolution: Take your mask and shove it up your ass.
You are not signed on; if you are a visitor please register for a free account!
|The Market Ticker Single Post Display (Show in context)||
User: Not logged on
|User Info||Call It What It Is: TERRORISM; entered at 2021-02-15 13:00:16|
Registered: 2020-04-25 Milwaukee
"The Nuremberg trials established that all of humanity would be guarded by an international legal shield and that even a Head of State would be held criminally responsible and punished for aggression and Crimes Against Humanity. The right of humanitarian intervention to put a stop to Crimes Against Humanity even by a sovereign against his own citizens gradually emerged from the Nuremberg principles affirmed by the United Nations."
Individuals in government and healthcare institutions who perpetrated and who are perpetrating the terrorism KD describes are in clear violation of the Nuremberg Code, a set of ten ethical principles for human experimentation.
"The Nuremberg Code aimed to protect human subjects from enduring the kind of cruelty and exploitation the prisoners endured at concentration camps. The 10 elements of the code are:
1. Voluntary consent is essential
2. The results of any experiment must be for the greater good of society
3. Human experiments should be based on previous animal experimentation
4. Experiments should be conducted by avoiding physical/mental suffering and injury
5. No experiments should be conducted if it is believed to cause death/disability
6. The risks should never exceed the benefits
7. Adequate facilities should be used to protect subjects
8. Experiments should be conducted only by qualified scientists
9. Subjects should be able to end their participation at any time
10. The scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment when injury, disability, or death is likely to occur"
"...Of the 23 defendants, 16 were found guilty, of which seven received death sentences and nine received prison sentences ranging from 10 years to life imprisonment."
It's time for the Nuremberg Trials to be reconvened!