The Market Ticker
Rss Icon RSS available
Fact: There is no immunity or protection against The Law of Scoreboards.
Did you know: What the media does NOT want you to read is at
You are not signed on; if you are a visitor please register for a free account!
The Market Ticker Single Post Display (Show in context)
Top Login FAQ Register Clear Cookie
User Info Covid-19 -- A White Paper - To @RealDonaldTrump and @CDC; entered at 2020-12-03 10:12:27
Posts: 5
Registered: 2020-11-11 Bedford, UK
@Tickerguy- Ah I get it, its a ratio. That really helped thanks.

So all they proved is their vaccine is 5% INEFFECTIVE, and they are assuming the other 95% is credited to their vaccine. That is a ridiculous leap of faith as they don`t know anything at all about the "unknown" 95%, for all the reasons you gave.
2020-12-03 10:12:27