The common chestnut among those with a bit too much Reynolds wrapped around their head:
This is part of a depopulation move to kill you all.
Why? Because while those who think they're your "betters" are indeed desirous of you all getting "out of their way", such as not being on Martha's Vineyard if you're brown and from Venezuela, unless of course you're already a servant (Want to see this in prime action? Visit Jackson Hole, MV, or any of these other places); if you are suddenly there and "in their face" they want those folks as actual people who expect to be treated on an equal footing about as much as a plantation owner wanted the black folks in his house sleeping in his bed (other than when providing sexual pleasure "on demand", of course.)
But even so all these people do fully understand that without plenty of roughnecks and "lessers" in the form of something as simple as a car mechanic they're ****ed. Their jet is useless without fuel in size and to get it to their airport it first must be drilled for, extracted, refined and then transported and none of these people will dirty their hands to do any of that. Never mind that effectively zero of them could replace a wheel bearing on their nice expensive car if it required it; without said replacement when it needs to be done the vehicle is a 2-ton brick.
How about something more-simple? Not all that long ago the diverter door motors in my truck puked. The A/C and heat, while they still worked, were basically useless since the HVAC system knew those motors were faulted and would not do what the system wanted, and thus it limited things. One of those was the inability to run defrost on the windshield, which in the right conditions means you're not able to see while driving. How many of these "highfalutin" folks could crawl around under the dash of said vehicle and replace the actuators? You see, that's a job for the servants; they just throw money at the problem which is fine if you have the money but you also need the servants. What happens when they're gone? Your car is ****ed, that's what.
So no, they didn't try to kill everyone. Not even close. And the problem with an indiscriminate "thinning" is that it makes the taxation and spending divide greater rather than lesser, and guess who doesn't pay any taxes? That's right -- the servant class. Why do you think people hire them instead of lawful immigrants who have green cards or are citizens? Simple: If you have to pay the taxes you also demand higher wages. The point is servitude thus its cheaper, and yes, the so-called "rich" are pigs at that level all the way up and down the line. They can afford it and choose to screw people, Americans and immigrants alike.
Thus there is an equally bad explanation that requires no tin foil around the head: Its all about the money and power; people and safety be damned where there is money to be made.
That has an extremely long history worldwide and, incidentally, was what spawned things like OSHA in the first place which, applied with reason, makes perfect sense and is probably necessary because the guard on that saw costs $20 and without OSHA the shop owner does not care if his "lessers" cut off their fingers; he can always just go get another "lesser" when the current one is no longer useful due to missing digits.
Here are the facts:
- Parts of our defense infrastructure are very invested in bioweapon defense, with good cause. While nobody sane uses bioweapons in war because you cannot control the "own goal" problem and every look at them inevitably reaches that conclusion that doesn't mean someone won't try anyway. They might, thus that investment is prudent, like it or not.
- DARPA turned down work on what certainly appears to have been Covid, and post being turned down the NIH and other entities, including universities and other entities in the United States, did it anyway. Exactly what part that played in Covid showing up is not known at present and may never be known as much of it was in China and it must be assumed the records necessary to prove it conclusively have been deliberately destroyed. Proving something when the evidence has been destroyed can be quite difficult especially when fact-finding is obstructed which we know, as fact, China has repeatedly done in this regard. We also know that some of the interested parties were responsible for claiming that it didn't happen and crafting that narrative.
- We also know that investigations of mitigating drugs were intentionally slanted or worse not run at all and thus buried. Budesonide and Hydroxyurea, to name two that were deliberately buried. One of them I'm quite sure works in at least some people because I used it and the positive response occurred within hours. Is that proof? No; I'm one person. Perhaps God decided to create that correlation. But near-immediate and very significant response, even in one person, is strongly suggestive. The hydroxyurea response and results are wildly more interesting in that those were not limited to one person and were in those already written off for dead by medical science, nearly all of whom became not dead when it was used. There was exactly zero follow-up on this.
- At the same time even though the WHO had disavowed Remdesivir as early as the fall of 2020 it remained and still does remain a "front line" drug for hospitalized Covid patients. This, despite a trial being stopped for Ebola when it killed more people than those who got nothing, a virus with much more lethality than Covid has. Let me note again: Remedesivir has never passed a clinical trial for anything -- it failed for cancer, it failed for Ebola and in a huge multi-national trial for Covid it failed there too, and it has a known and proved nasty propensity to do serious or fatal damage to the kidneys. I'm not sure how anyone can qualify that as acceptable with a straight face and not treat any such use as murder complete with the penalties that should be associated with same, but there you have it.
- The "mRNA" nonsense has never worked either. Every trial run prior to Covid has resulted in unacceptable safety signals. Those signals including biodistribution were known and deliberately not run in this case in the United States. Japan demanded and got those distribution studies which should have resulted in an immediate hard stop as they evidenced intentional concealment of risk. Now add to that Pfizer's attempt to seal the data for 75 years (which failed, incidentally.) There is now evidence in the form of heightened all-cause deaths, especially in younger people, that began coincident with the roll-out in that part of the population and it has not abated since. No, they don't "kill everyone" and won't, but something that changed in the first part and middle of 2021 has resulted in a persistent elevation of all-cause death among people who do not usually die, and its not Covid because those people are not being killed by the virus and recorded as such.
None of this requires any more motive than money. I point to two specific examples I have bought up before, both of which are proved and one of which is contemporary too -- statins and the recent approval of a drug for Alzheimer's.
Statins do reduce LDL cholesterol. That's a scientific fact. But, in persons who have not previously had a documented heart attack, they do not reduce all-cause mortality. Dead is dead, in short, and if the point of a given drug is to make it less-likely that you will be dead due to some body parameter being out of a claimed "acceptable range", the drug reduces the parameter and yet you still die then quite-obviously whatever is being claimed as the reason you become dead is wrong. Anyone claiming otherwise is neither a scientist or a doctor; they are money-grubbing *******s.
The Alzheimer's drug is another example. The disease has been believed for a long time to be caused by "plaques" in the brain. The seminal study, incidentally, that allegedly showed this originally has been exposed as almost-certainly a fraud, which you'd think would result in voiding all the downstream work including this drug. You'd be wrong. The drug does on a very-significant basis, reduce said plaques. However, it does nothing to halt or reverse the cognitive impairment from Alzheimer's in the studies submitted, and thus on the basis of what occurs with Alzheimer's disease it failed. The FDA approved it anyway despite this showing, and that's not an EUA either; it received full approval. Again, this is neither science or medicine; it is in fact exploitation of people suffering from a horrid disease with the only true motive being the acquisition of money.
In both cases there was lots of money to be extracted, billions in the case of statins and who knows how much will be collected from desperate Alzheimer's patients and their families (likely even more) is all that matters; obviously whether the drug(s) in question actually work to stop the bad thing from occurring is immaterial.
One final example: "Trans" stuff with kids. This also has nothing to do with anything but money. Witness the recent blow-up with VUMC (Vanderbilt) being caught peddling add-a-dick-to-me garbage and bragging about the increase in number of procedures. You think this isn't purely about the money? Like hell it isn't; not only is the surgery very expensive it generates effectively-mandatory continuing expense too; some estimates are that for every such person who "transitions" they make close to a half-million dollars!
Now look at our local hospital and its record of dead bodies during the back half of 2021 with Covid. Did our "illustrious and conservative" Governor give a crap about the latter? He said not one word and neither did our County Mayor; you see, lots of money was made.
All this comes down to is money. That's it. Callous disregard for the health of the public be damned; nobody cares about that, not in Congress, not in our regulatory agencies and definitely not in our pharmaceutical businesses. If their drugs and other devices happen to produce some measurable effect by which they can get an approval and make money that's all they care about.
We, as Americans, have steadfastly refused over the space of four decades to respond to this sort of corruption with a demand that it stop or we will stop it and we don't care what means are required to do so. The HIV/AIDS years should have been more than enough to bring about massive change in this regard, never mind Vioxx and countless others. One small part of the HIV/AIDS "make money" scam was pushing AZT to the exclusion of anything else, including a known effective prophylaxis against PCP pneumonia, Bactrim. Some sixty thousand people were shoved in the hole in America as a direct result of that, most of them gay men, and all because protecting the money flow from AZT was very important.
I remind you that AZT was also a failed cancer drug and it failed on toxicity, often doing critical damage to the marrow and immune system which is partially rooted there. This was known about the drug before it was "pushed" for AIDS and in the fullness of time it was found that in fact AZT did not work and did not save a single person who had AIDS.
At the same time creating more customers is part and parcel of the game too. Again, witness AIDS. It was known by the CDC within months of the original cases that gay bathhouses in San Francisco were the largest vector source for the virus. The obvious thing to do was to shut that crap down and make very clear that promiscuous gay sex was a literal death sentence for which we had no means of stopping at the present time. We didn't do that, deliberately, and thus seeded the virus all over the nation and indeed the world at a highly-accelerated rate.
The same thing just happened with Monkeypox, it was known almost immediately that men screwing each other in the ass was the common factor between people who got it and yet the CDC and state authorities have been and still are refusing to shut down large public events that feature as their prime attraction for gay men lots of highly-promiscuous and high-volume sex between said gay men.
Covid simply put into the public sphere something that was going to screw everyone to some degree and, since it was of nearly-universal impact the amount that could be grifted off and taken was much larger than, for example, a flu bug or even HIV. That's all.
Indeed grift, intentional crafting of trials to evade answering questions the companies know are likely to kill their drug's prospects and even tampering with trial data, which has repeatedly occurred and been proved has not led to those doing it going to prison. Never mind the alleged "trials" that, when run by a disinterested party, fail to produce statistically-identical results which implicates either sloppy procedure or intentional misconduct along with depraved indifference as to whether you live or die so long as there is money to be made.
In short the same pattern of behavior that has gone in the so-called "medical industry" for the last forty years continued and resulted in these failures and deaths. It was not different in character or motivation, only in impact and only because of the size of the target population, in this case damn near everyone in the United States and indeed worldwide.
If you're younger than 60 (yeah, this includes me) then get up and go look in the mirror. Your refusal to demand that this crap stop over the last 40 years if why it all happened this time and if you were one of those talked into it and you or a loved one got or get ****ed that happened because you sat on your ass during those last four decades and did not put a stop to it.