Sevier County has one hospital; Le****, so there is exactly one place to aim your ire when it comes to their results vis-a-vis Covid-19. Since it is part of Covenant Health that entire corporate entity and every other medical edifice that is a part of same down to every affiliated physician office shares every bit of responsibility involved here.
On 7/1/2021 306 people had gone to said hospital for Covid since it started and of them 186 had left in a box, for a total of 60.1% slaughtered. The deliberate refusal to offer any sort of early treatment is reasonably chargeable to these *******s, and all of the outcomes of the hospitalizations are, of course. This death percentage is wildly higher than that of other hospitals all over the country and it is highly unlikely that is a "mere coincidence."
Hold My Beer While I **** My Sister is apparently not just a slogan and bad joke earned in Alabama and Ken****Me.
You see, as of 12/29/2021 Sevier County's single hospital had recorded 465 people in the hospital with 332 leaving in a box, for a total slaughter percentage of 71.4% since this crap began. In other words their record has gotten worse over time with more than a year of experience in this disease, not better.
But it gets really nasty when one does a bit of subtraction and only considers those who got the Coof in the last six months of 2021. You see 159 souls on or since 7/1/2021 had stupidly not shoved a gun up the nose of their doctor immediately upon being diagnosed with Covid-19 and demanded some form of early treatment such as, for example, IMASK+. Nope, they allowed said murderous ******* to tell them to go home and eat chicken soup instead and some of them, arguably as a direct result in many cases, wound up in the hospital.
Of those 159 souls who failed to force their physician to actually practice medicine instead of being a money-grubbing ********** 146 of them, or an astounding 91.8% left in a box.
Now perhaps you can explain how you can call a place a "medical facility" with this sort of record? And perhaps you can find some rational explanation for this outcome, given that essentially all the really old people who were most-susceptible either got Covid and died or got vaccinated and were allegedly "protected" prior to July 1st of 2021 for this outcome other than the corporate entities involved realizing that they got away with maximizing revenue which just happened to kill the patient and thus did a hell of a lot more of that in the back half of 2021.
If you can find such an explanation in a world where "vaccines are free" and are "both safe and effective" please let me know what it is. I'm waiting.
I'll bet you had better odds of survival at Auschwitz!
Now I could once again spend the rest of this column opining on this thing that is allegedly called "justice", which has been notably absent. I could also note that despite the State of Tennessee publishing this data daily I know of exactly nobody other than myself who has, as a matter of journalism, raised Hell about the fact that with well more than a year of experience with this so-called "novel" coronavirus we're killing more people now in the hospital, as a percentage, than we were in the first weeks of learning of this disease. I could point out that if there was a scintilla of evidence of a single wet crap of concern being displayed by law enforcement at the State or Local level every single "hospitalist", administrator and doctor associated with this crap who worked for Covenant, and a huge percentage of the nurses, would be facing mass-manslaughter or even murder charges for what facially appears to be depraved indifference, and if they think not let them explain it to a jury.
But I've done all that -- for nearly two years at this point -- and nobody has cared.
So let's put a stop to this sort of thing on a forward basis since nobody is going to arrest anybody and killing people for money, so long as its done by a corporation directing some so-called "professional" to do it, is good for dancing nurses on TikTok instead of arrests, trials and incarcerations.
It's simple, really.
We the people must demand the following law be passed and be willing to enforce that demand, without limitation on what we must do to make it happen -- and happen now.
1. You have the right, and no physician may refuse, to demand prescription on a treatment or prophylactic basis of any drug currently licensed in the United States subject only to the limitations of this statute. A physician or pharmacist may not refuse to provide such a prescription or fill said prescription, nor may a pharmacy intentionally obstruct in any manner obtaining such a prescription including but not limited to by refusing or failing to order same from a distributor so as to prevent it from being filled.
2. A physician who judges, in their professional opinion, that such a prescription medication is unwise, unfounded or will not treat or improve the condition for which the patient desires the prescription shall indicate on the prescription that it is being provided "AMA", that is, against medical advice. Such an indication shall absolve both the physician and pharmacist, along with any employer of either, from all liability whether civil or criminal associated with the outcome of its use by the person to whom it is prescribed.
3. Any health insurer may, at its option, refuse to cover any prescription written "AMA", however, all non-insurance discount cards or certificates (e.g. "GoodRX") may not condition their use on the lack of such an "AMA" designation and no discrimination on price is permitted based on the presence of absence of an "AMA" designation on the prescription.
4. A pharmacist or physician who determines, in their professional opinion, that drug interactions between the drug prescribed and other drugs, supplements or other pharmacologically active substances being consumed by the patient are present and potentially harmful shall cause the prescription in question to be so-indicated prominently on the label of the container dispensed.
5. Exceptions: Federally scheduled drugs that are habit-forming (e.g. opiates) may be refused a prescription if, in the sole opinion of the physician, the requested prescription is (1) in excess of medical need or (2) is intended to, or is likely to, be diverted to another person or entity.
6. Violations of Sections #1 or #2 of this statute shall constitute criminal felony assault upon the patient so-impacted, shall constitute a civil cause of action including derivative suits for harm should any disease or condition impact said patient who has had such a prescription refused, and shall operate to immediately and conclusively revoke the acting party's medical and/or pharmaceutical license, which is deemed a publicly-available record. No pharmacy, physician practice or other medical entity may employ any person who has suffered a revocation of their license for such a violation during the revoked period, and said revocation shall be for at least a period of one year. Each and every patient so-impacted shall constitute a separate and distinct offense and all revocations shall be served consecutively.
Do this and there will be no more bull**** about HCQ, Ivermectin, Fluvoxamine or other drugs. If they don't work and you demand and use them its on you. If you die or are harmed its on you. But there will be no more deliberate refusal to provide treatment, and this time, along with the next time any hypothesis that existing drugs work will be run to the ground immediately on an expedited basis by those people willing to be personal lab rats.
If some hospital pulls this crap and claims you do not have a right to choose such a course of action in the hospital then their pharmacy becomes instantly unlicensed and unable to operate -- and thus the hospital is immediately forced closed for a period of at least one year. Walgreens cannot decide as a matter of corporate policy that a valid prescription will not be filled; if they do then Walgreens is done as a pharmacy for one year. And so on. This will end that crap immediately and permanently by making the price of deliberately refusing to provide treatment the patient wants an immediate one-year revocation of the ability to dispense medication at all for each and every person who they screw.
We are all currently being forced to be lab rats to some degree when it comes to Covid-19, and that force is in some areas and cases being literally enforced at gunpoint, such as in NYC with "vaccine mandates" where cops are literally arresting people and thus, by definition, threatening the use of deadly force to compel compliance. Pilots have been coerced by their employers to take a drug that under FAA regulations immediately and conclusively voids their medical certificate, yet they are also continuing to fly. The liability for such is wildly open-ended for everyone involved yet nobody cares. Nearly two years into this crap our local county medical center has actually doubled or more the fatality rate for Covid-19 admissions, now standing at over 90% fatality for the last six months of 2021, begging the question as to why, if I had needed to go to the hospital during that time when I got Covid in August, I should not have shown up there and killed everyone I could by whatever means I could obtain since they were, with more than 90% certainty, going to kill me.
We have sat for all of this and we must conclusively stop it. This garbage has directly led to over half a million dead Americans and it is our fault for allowing it to go on for the last two years under both Trump and Biden administrations Until and unless we do put a conclusive stop to this crap there is exactly nothing you can do to change my mind in terms of my opinion related to the medical industry and everyone in it who is taking home a paycheck, in many cases a very large paycheck, as a direct result of a corporate and government-run set of decisions that are killing people wholesale by deliberately refusing to treat conditions we know how to handle and have known how to treat for decades, never mind the evidence for early treatment that has emerged over the last two years and has been ignored along with the exhortation to take what has proved up over time, and which I fully expected and explained why, to be worthless or even harmful jabs.
This data is now starting to be recognized with wild accelerations in mortality not caused by Covid-19 but other causes in the working age population. How many of those are jab-caused is not yet known but its damned suspicious, isn't it, never mind the well-documented wild increase in drug overdoses.
I'll wait right over here for you to provide me with said evidence that my disgust and ire has not been fully earned on a durable, permanent basis and until I see either justice or retribution on an individual and familial basis every single person who either was or is involved in that, or who was or is involved in the County and State Government and has allowed it to continue, can **** right off along with each and every one of their family members and all those who support them. I wish you all only the worst that 2022 can offer, up to and including joining those 146 dead bodies, each of which almost-certainly had one or more people who are rather unhappy about their demise. If you want a reason to give thanks this new year perhaps the fact that I'm sane, all of those I love and could have been harmed by these people had died prior to this crap starting and thus I'm content to treat such people as if they simply do not exist rather than making damn sure they pay on a personal basis for some family member of mine who they slaughtered will have to be sufficient.
Oh, and if you think I will ever change my mind or let it go, particularly if you do not all rise up and demand and force the above change to the law, you're wrong. If you were involved in or profited from this crap in any way on a voluntary or (worse) an advocating basis you are permanently nothing more than a pile of dog**** on the sidewalk to me -- and never will be anything other ever again. That's my New Year's resolution.