Detailed market commentary at The Market Ticker and Ticker Classics
(The Year 2012 In Review)
Donations accepted; we offer GOLD ACCESS for enhanced privileges. T-Shirts, caps, coffee mugs? Click here.
BlogTalkRadio - Mondays at 3:30 Central - Yes, TickerGuy has a radio show (kinda)
RSS available You are not signed on; if you are a visitor please register for a free account!
|MarketTicker Forums Single Post Display (Show in context)||
User: Not logged on
|User Info||Impending Market Dislocation? (PNSN); entered at 2012-05-03 14:26:26|
Registered: 2011-03-16 Pasadena, CA
Which is safer?|
1. Treasury Direct?
2. Treasury Only mutual funds?
3. Deposit in a Credit Union?
4. Bank of Sealy?
5. A bag of junk silver coins?
6. A trade with required tools, useful in any community?
7. A working farm, with abundant water, owned free and clear.
I think the latter 2 are safer, but if anyone else can weigh in, have at it.