The Market Ticker
Rss Icon RSS available
"If you can fine me for not wearing a mask why is buttfucking without a condom not a felony?" - Tickerguy
You are not signed on; if you are a visitor please register for a free account!
The Market Ticker Single Post Display (Show in context)
User: Not logged on
Top Login FAQ Register Clear Cookie
User Info And Now The Hammer Falls: CDC KNOWS Masks Worthless; entered at 2020-10-12 10:17:43
Gynojunkie
Posts: 68
Registered: 2020-03-19 AZ
It is time to bring out the "Rabbit Foot" once again, a talisman that can be used to ward off the "bogeyman" or "Sasquatch" or "the monster under my bed" -- whatever creeps you out, basically.

The Karens in our region are about 80% "still hiding under the bed" while the other 20% are selectively foraging locally with masks on, vigilantly searching out mask deniers as they make their purchases.

They are invariably, Leftists.

I will not wear a mask. I get no pushback at the local gun range (we are all armed, lol) but I catch a few stink eyes at Walmart, Home Depot, etc.

Seeing masks on toddlers breaks my heart. I want to shake their sheeple parents but there are too many of them; they are so compliant that they actually believe that they are doing good by their kids.

When seasonal H/N variant influenza emerges, masking will morph seamlessly from Covid19 to the former;
you can take that to the bank.
2020-10-12 10:17:43